Gladiators need upgrades or a revamp
# 1
Void knights, huntress, and archmage have a higher win % than gladiators. when playing against a void knight i feel like a punching bag because ther is nothing I can do against them. That dark form cloud that they have makes our attack useless. Please put some type of cool down on it. Huntress has explosive evasion, stuns, knock downs, and evades. Here i am having to blow evades to clear the distance. It would be really nice to have our whole charging thrust have Super armor this thing about getting knocked down mid step blows. Before gladiators had a tough time with archmage but now you've made them 99% untouchable. My charging thrust is useless against them as well as shield charge. I run out of evades that my shield breaks and im dead. Please fix gladiator its a fun class to play but we are too obsolete against these classes. I have never caught up to an oppent running away using shield charge by itself. I always have to pair it with an evade as a charge then connect with shield charge sometimes i get the stun other times they super armor out of it. The fact of the matter is I have to blow an evade for it to connect. Please look at gladiators.
2020-08-08 01:55
America
Valoron