FIX THE DAMN ARENA
# 1

I DON'T NEED A GODDAMN LONG EXPLANATION FOR THIS. NUMEROUS LOW RANKING PLAYERS HAVE IT HARD BECAUSE OF THE BS ARENA SYSTEM U PUT. FUCKING THINK ABOUT FIGHTING A GODDAMN LVL 70 PLAYER WITH SKILLS AT LVL 3 OR 4 UP THAT DEALS QUARTER OF YOUR HP WHILE U GOT LVL 1 SKILLS AND AT LVL 63 FUCK SHIT. THIS IS A GODDAMN REVIEW FOR A BULLSHIT SYSTEM U HAVE.

2020-07-22 23:57
Asia
REST2231601
# 2
Ya here at pearl abyss they don't care about trivial bullshít like fair play or balanced matchups or making a good game that works and was made with the players and playability of the game the only thing they are concerned with here is clearly money proven by the heavily loaded shop with inflated prices on everything most of the items have numerous packages many of which contradict themselves or the very obvious predatory tactics the employ to extort money from us like this bullshít rate up event for abyssal gear in shakatu which is a complete bullshít lie they never increased the rate they just added the words rate up on all the gear then added gold coin hot deals and offers everywhere knowing everyone will buy them for the bullshít lie of rate up and while they claim rate up on abyssal gear they make no mention (of course and as usual) that they dropped the rate on orange gear and I challenge pearl abyss to 0rove me wrong that you're not just a bunch of greedy lying sacks of shít and post the in game odds show us the numbers on that and a million other things wrong with this game like the skills you could do alot better describing the skills and exactly what they do imbues char with dark energy oooooo sounds scary and powerful...... Hmmm hold on how powerful what does imbued with dark energy mean does it do added damage if so how much does anything else effect this dark energy can it be used together with other skills in a combo oh ya almost forgot there was even combos cause you can't find a fúcking list or note or hint anywhere in the game about combos or what skills to use this game acts like a AAA game demands AAA dollars from its customers but in reality this game is still a beta at best and the work efforts that went into this game are píss poor to be kind. I have been trying for 2 months to get a refund and put this game behind me but PA doesn't like to respond to requests for refunds PvP is dead unless you're a whale or like getting thrashed with no hope of winning not to mention all the effing cheaters plus who let's pc players play with mobile players that right there is so stupid PC's have a blindingly obvious advantage over mobile gamers all you did was take your MOBILE game filled it with 85% of ppl using emulators and playing on their pc for no other reason than to have an advantage through connection frame rates and made it simple for any 12 year old to hack and mod in your game most of these kids using emulators are also using macros in PvP so you've done nothing except make this MOBILE game hostile to anyone playing on mobile devices and this isn't even addressing the other issue of 90% of the ppl playing this game have all been playing the Korean version over a year by the time this game came out and almost all of those idiots came here to global with all the knowledge of what to expect which chars were best how to do everything which again makes it a hostile game to ppl playing the game for the first time (and also again was another move done by players for no other reason than to have an advantage over others) I could fill 20 pages of bullshít this game does but it won't matter it all falls on def or dumb ears. Sad state when this is the best there is in app gaming I've been a gamer since its invention it has been more than a hobby but a lifestyle for me it has been the only thing I used to enjoy spending my time doing and now I hate video games and what they have become nothing more than slot machines dressed up to look like a game addicting kids to gambling without them even realizing it and targeting ppl with addictions to gambling that's the business model of today's game developers. I challenge anyone but preferably pearl abyss to prove me wrong
2020-07-24 08:20
America
REST0075668