A few question
# 1
i'm a new player and this is my first post on this forum (sorry for bad english :D )

i hope someone who are a senior player will answer this question

the question is simple

- many MMORPG i ever try, always have a in-game social feature. (to introduce game to other people, to share you hard progres if you want to share, or something just like in-game character f2f talking and chatting whenever you have nothing to do). but this one don't have. what fun i will get when i play this game???

- (example) i buy something on pearl shop, but what happened after that. to whom I can show something that I just bought??? . in this game, you CAN NOT check another random adventure's progres, equipment, etc. why??? due to privacy reason???

- why did I find so many thing can be manipulated on this game (PVE and PVP) ??? what the hell meaning of this???

i hope someone will answer a few ridiculous question above. but, make sure to use your logic and sense
2020-03-27 23:01
Asia
REST1980572
# 2

It's endless solo grinding manager of a game with heavy immoral monetization scheme that incentivise on every corner the need to pay up or shut up if you want to compete with anyone else.The part about endless afk grinding is what I like the most about this game and feel sorry for everyone who thought that this is mmorpg, thinking this game is another mmorpg is like wanting to play Soccer siumlator and buying Soccer Manager 2020 instead of Fifa 2020. There is very little socialization in this game, this forum is mostly dead 9,5k people in the game downlaoded more than 20 kk times is another hint how big this game is about socializing.

It's another war of clones game that has nice character creation but any creative player input ends there so everyone looks more than less the same in game.

You have Rank system to show off to others CP (calculated only on RAW Defense and Attack stat) that you bought you're way up the ladder as anyone who is in top 100 did there is only one other way to get up there and it's called being insanly lucky, on a level of someone whom won grand prize of a state lottery every week for month or two as drop rates in this game are so abysmal.
If you mean Boss rush to lvl 99 as PvE abuse I must dissapoint you, this "hack" requires like 6 to 20 hours of solo grinding over and over again that gives you silver which any whale can buy with 100$ bill in bigger quantities.
BP abuse ended up in permabans, and still BP is retarded cousin of Pearls, usefull but useless compared to Pearls.
In arena you still need skills or go team Paladin, but show me other game that have perfect PvP balance every time they release new character.

If you dont enjoy solo fantasy manager style grind game with some PvP slapped on to it you wont like this game.

2020-03-28 07:07
Europe
REST1555562