MELEE CHARACTERS SPECIALLY TITAN = SO SO WEAK
# 1

Black Desert Mobile characters are so unbalance.. Melee class need to be stronger than range class, damage will be massive but now in ascension Giants and Melee characters are now WORST and WEAK, the skill damage the immunity the superarmor are all useless because range class are so OVERPOWER and BUFF and you can even get close to it because of immunity and long range shots.. this will make melee characters weak in PVP and outlaw mode.. can you BUFF melee characters and NERF and REMOVE some immunity on HUNTRESS because they dont deserve it because they are range type they always run and hide..

need to FIX this problem, many are making HUNTRESS because of this OP and unbalance ascension..

Check this video, how he explain huntress to be OP and Titan and other melee characters are so WEAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpakV0o8ONU

2020-02-29 14:56
Asia
Born2KillYou
# 2
What do you mean Melee is so weak??? HAVE U SEEN HOW STRONG PALADINS ARE? U THINK HUNTRESS IS OP BUT PALADIN IS WEAK? PALADIN IS WAY BROKEN THAN ALL CLASS. The only problem is that people dont care because Valkyrie was already OP before Ascencion, unlike ranger that they became stronger after ascencion. Paladin should be nerfed actually
2020-03-01 10:12
Asia
REST1020928
# 3
Huntress will be crying if they will bring back giant's super armor in arena since most huntress cries during field pk and ramoness
2020-03-02 22:37
Asia
HANAT0CH0
# 4
Dudeee at the begining i had problems with how sniky hunters were but now that i have my paladin, i can assure you that they are not week at all!

Giants do suck... They dont really fit in the game, its only my opinion.
2020-03-28 02:47
America
Rûdy