Is this Paladin Desert Mobile?
# 1

Why do you guys make paladin TOO POWERFUL?

It seems SUPER Unbalanced!! 

Especially, the far range skill!!

2020-02-26 12:41
America
REST0081073
# 2

agree  at arena as a huntress i can win against palladin only if a guy is some autistic , one handed gimp   ..and still i have to sweat a lot to achive it :D

summing it up  ...aginst palladin  i win 1 fight of 10 

pretty much same goes with gladiators

PVE is irrelevant ofcourse  ...game plays itself anyway all i got to do is teleport to town and sell shit to vendor every hour or two

2020-02-29 04:44
Europe
Warborn
# 3

Yeah, what is up with paladins and huntresses? They are so powerful in PvP especially 1v1. I'm a warrior, probably better at mobility than a giant, and still, I can not catch up to either of the classes. 9 out of 10 matches I would lose to either of the class, and that's if only I sweated my bum off. More and more people are making paladin nowadays so they can win in PvP, basically. For example, "Anvida" used to be a mage on an American server, now s/he is a paladin. And I'm not saying this might be because s/he wants to try out new class, but in this case more likely s/he meant to play paladin so s/he can win. So please can you guys fix the issues? Thank you!

2020-03-18 21:44
America
Wulan
# 4
Newbies always cry on pvp, paladins don’t have iFrame, paladins only has super armor and foward guard, paladins don’t have good hp and theyr damage are low then other classes. Her shield is weak and when her guard broken she get stun. Any grab can beat any skill of her and huntress, sorc and warrior defensive stance using counter attacks can beat any paladin easy.
2020-04-09 18:12
America
REST1226956
# 5
Cascada your prolly a pali that sucks... Paladin are the most op class in the game. Warrior kick breaks One SA skill huntress has in arena palimdoesnt get knock down or stunned like ever they have 2 shield charges and the rolled blades sorc has the constant super armor skills yet people cry over huntress... if nothing huntress needs a buff since every class got a buff. PA in all their briliance doesnt distinguish regions so when they update kr classes they update them here as well which a load of BS.
2020-04-10 23:15
America
TheRealDeez
# 6

I need a costume pls i dont have eny costumes for my sorceress 

2020-04-11 23:02
Europe
REST0003078
# 7
Ur really gonna cry because one class is now more annoying than huntress. Keep the tears rolling in they're delicious!
2020-04-23 22:09
America
FentforKids
# 8
Gladiators are trash right now.
2020-06-15 15:51
America
Valoron
# 9
also Google says the best class to play is paladin.
2020-06-15 15:54
America
Valoron
# 10
Paladin has low hp and low dmg. She only have charge and grab. About her shield it can be broke easily and upon broke she get daze/stun.Thats why i dont trust her shield in pvp. All i have to do is run and poke. Then charge and grab and make some dmg.
2020-12-05 04:21
Asia
Densetsuki