Sorceress Life Steal Skill
# 1

Hello here i wanna complaint about new released class Sorceress. i have been played Black Desert for a very long time since PC/and BDM Korea

Sorceress suppose to have a life steal, it still exist even on PC and Korea server. the amount of lifesteal is not that High or OVERPOWER like Witch/Valkyrie Heal

i do notice that sorceress got a lot of NERF especially on immunity,damage and range BUT ITS OK I GET IT .

BUT WHY NEED TO REMOVE THE Life Steal Effect from Soul Syphon Skill ??? Sorceress is a DPS Semi Melle/Ranged Class without a SHIELD or MEGA IMMUNITY like Valkyrie/Warrior/Giant

as a DPS class this class should have A HEAL event for a little amount, A RANGER EVEN HAVE A HEAL (  A OVERPOWER CLASS WITH GODLY IMMUNITY ) HAVE A HEAL to sustain HP when Farming/PVP

The Developer already nerf the immunity itself, its really hard to grind/pvp without a heal, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN if IM USING WARRIOR or GIANT thoose classes have mega defensive skill, But sorceress ? Small AoE, Nerfed Damage, Nerfed DPS, Nerfed SKILL, Now REMOVED LIFE STEAL ?. 

i mean Come on The lifesteal not even heal that MUCH, if the developer want to Nerf it SO BE IT i dont care, but dont remove them please, 

The " Soul Syphon " Skill  literally useless ATM on Global Server.

I AS A SORCERESS PLAYER IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE DEVELOPER ON GLOBAL SERVER DECISION

AND IM NOT THE ONLY PLAYER COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS IM PRETTY SURE!

PLEASE GIVE US BACK THE SORCERESS LIKE IT SUPPOSE TO BE AT LEAST THE LIFE STEAL 

2020-02-01 07:02
Asia
REST1304581
# 2
Yes please do return the life stealing skill. Only then would they actually be viable.
2020-02-01 11:31
America
Cruzankilla
# 3
Please for the love of bdm and using sorc as a viable class bring back the heal.
2020-02-05 21:10
America
Xiloria
# 4

We don`t care. Pay your money and shut up.  © Pearl Abyss.

2020-02-06 02:40
Europe
-
# 5

Yeah, agreed. Life Steal is critical to a Sorc since she has low armor and is melee. Dodging helps, but she doesn't have any more dodges than any other class does, since she doesn't have the lateral dodges that BDO Sorcs do. It doesn't have to be big, make smallish it like the Rangers if you want, instead of the 30% heal that Valks and Witches seem to have. 

2020-02-06 11:16
America
baksha
# 6

Create a ticket, and suggest the Pearl Abyss to balancing the skill. I agree to buff sorceress. she is too weak rn, maybe they can bring back life-steal soul siphon skills. Here the method I give you to create a ticket and choose the suggestion options.
Links: https://world.pearlabyss.com/Support/Qna/Write/Mobile

2020-02-09 20:11
Asia
Madrose
# 7
Stop crying and learn to play your class.
I'm a sorceress and i kill easily all other class 90% of the time lol. Sorceress is OP.
2020-02-18 23:21
Europe
REST0631741