Big Update and fix
# 1
I am very grateful to the Pearl Abyss and Black Desert Mobile team for listening to the aspirations and hopes of the players.

We as the mmorpg game community want to provide input or suggestions:

1.-Performing graphics optimization or image quality, because in some places there are still bugs that are burdening certain servers or devices, in some places they also get stuck and the framerate drops.
-I hope the number of demages can be removed from the view of the camera (critical), very annoying

2. - I hope there are additional features such as zoom out zoom in characters that are less distant, I want the characters to look smaller and farther away, and also lock the camera so that the camera is stable and doesn't change.
- There is a feature to remove or reduce the effect of fighting skills, because skill effects can interfere with the view of the screen and make it less comfortable on the eyes.
-there is voice notes between players, and there is a duel feature when meeting players on the world map.

3. We also want pvp and other features to be played by players who have a small cp, I hope that some of the features that make long gameplay should be removed, because in our opinion the game looks difficult and has too many features and can take more than 4 hours. hours a day to finish, that's a very long time for the mmorpg mobile game. We hope that the daily gameplay is shortened and made easier to find silver, we feel bored just killing monsters every day and spending a lot of time, hopefully in the future it will be easier so that players feel at home and there are more and more new players, I also hope there is a new server because it is too difficult for new players to survive playing on the old server.

4. And what we really hope for is the battle royale mode, because we feel that only the battle royale mode can show fair and entertaining battles and not boring.

Thank you to the Pearl Abyss and Black Desert Mobile team and team.
2020-12-26 19:08
Asia
REST2948755
# 2
I am very grateful to the Pearl Abyss and Black Desert Mobile team for listening to the aspirations and hopes of the players.

We as the mmorpg game community want to provide input or suggestions:

1.-Performing graphics optimization or image quality, because in some places there are still bugs that are burdening certain servers or devices, in some places they also get stuck and the framerate drops.
-I hope the number of demages can be removed from the view of the camera (critical), very annoying

2. - I hope there are additional features such as zoom out zoom in characters that are less distant, I want the characters to look smaller and farther away, and also lock the camera so that the camera is stable and doesn't change.
- There is a feature to remove or reduce the effect of fighting skills, because skill effects can interfere with the view of the screen and make it less comfortable on the eyes.
-there is voice notes between players, and there is a duel feature when meeting players on the world map.

3. We also want pvp and other features to be played by players who have a small cp, I hope that some of the features that make long gameplay should be removed, because in our opinion the game looks difficult and has too many features and can take more than 4 hours. hours a day to finish, that's a very long time for the mmorpg mobile game. We hope that the daily gameplay is shortened and made easier to find silver, we feel bored just killing monsters every day and spending a lot of time, hopefully in the future it will be easier so that players feel at home and there are more and more new players, I also hope there is a new server because it is too difficult for new players to survive playing on the old server.

4. And what we really hope for is the battle royale mode, because we feel that only the battle royale mode can show fair and entertaining battles and not boring.
View small very good

Thank you to the Pearl Abyss and Black Desert Mobile team and team.
2020-12-26 19:09
Asia
REST2948755
# 3
Better change pa only care about Money and kr version . Pa dont care about bugs or batel Royal becouse that dont give Money . And if you whant a better bdm go to ir there for sure you go get alot of things and no bugs
2020-12-27 09:45
Europe
Houlong