Raven x Others Classes
# 1

How long has this class been launched?

+/- Recently

How can it be so poorly built and the idea behind it so miserably built?

If you don't have a Raven 60+ and don't usually play with it pvp and pve, please, this topic is not for you. Get out!

Where to start? ... It's so much shit in this class that I get lost in my thoughts.

Let's go for the basics: pain x profit
Raven should be a class with 4/5 difficulty, but their survival skills to get rid of enemy attacks, engage or counterattack should compensate. And here we already see the total imbalance with the other classes that have "fixed combos". Huntress, warriors and Paladins do not need to invent anything, they make the same beans with rice, the same movement, the same sequence of skills which by the way are worthy of a 3 year old child learning to play the piano.

So ... most of the skills were rendered useless after you did the ascension process. Doom vortex, for example, lost the throw reduction it had in the original skill, becoming so slow that most of the time is enough for the opponent to dodge or counterattack by placing you on the ground.

Dark shift? A bad joke. you will often be captured by opponents' cc while using this skill. Connection lag? I've tested it on four different networks and the result has always been the same.
How about the phantom crash? Have invencible, super armor, stun ... wow
Totally destroyed by huntress, paladin and warriors. sometimes witches and giants too. I will talk about this later.

Ahhh!! But damage does it have?

Generally speaking, yes. However ...
And the cooldown? Relatively high compared to other classes in the same level of character and skills. Paladins, warriors, huntress and witches keep spamming their main skills and manage to perform the same bean and rice combo ever. The damage of the skills of the archer are compatible, the problem is the very low cooldown of his skills causing him to maintain constant damage. The other classes in general are more or less ok in that sense but Paladin was developed by a retard. I have never seen in a mmo, a tank class that does more damage than any other dps class and absurdly full of cc, both for single targets and for multiple targets.

How is it in the arena?
80% of archers are visibly unaware of what they are doing and keep smashing all skills. At that moment I would like to congratulate the staff for this balancing pig equally to those who did it. Paladins use CC without having to move and hit you on the other side. It is important to say that this skill has practically no cast, unlike the doom vortex. In fact, from silver the vast majority of players will punish you if you try to use this skill even if you use it at the beginning of the game. It is said in passing that if your opponent is a paladin he will reach you in a fraction of 1s. Ridiculous.

Warriors keep spamming cc

Against Revans, usually the "elementalists" in the game just keep on firing and when they suffer engage they simply freeze and flee. Unless the player is unfamiliar with these skills or is lagging, you can hardly get open to applying a full combo.
Giants play around their stun in an absurd area to grab.
revan x revan usually wins who has more skill or if there is a big difference in cp.

You haven't talked about the new Dark Knight class yet
Yeah ... Suffer similar problems to engage with nightfall and shadow flare. They are easily avoidable simply by running but unlike the revan DK has other skills that are useful during the fight like the Fury of Kama. Another class developed by a human being with IQ >>> 8000 that should be tactical and explosive but that you only see in quantity in bronze. Silver, gold and platinum I rarely find.

Is there resilience in the game?
Several times I have noticed that the CC recovery of some classes is much greater than others. I believe that everyone must have noticed while you are applying your combo correctly and your opponent simply runs away, while your character stays on the ground taking the complete combo. This has nothing to do with lag, it is something that is in the game. Another pearl from the devs.

Revan combo
for those who already played revan and against revan in the arena they realized that there were changes in the way of attacking and defending. That's because there is no basic combo for this class. She should be adaptive in the fight, but she doesn't have the tools for that.
Revan is a class made by a nerd full of theoretical proposals but that do not work in practice.
invencible initiation skill while casting? What?
Gold + Most experienced players don't even try to run, they just stand around waiting for the phantom crash. Dark shift rarely saves when you need it most because it suffers cc before the skill activates. Speaking of which, you need to make a choice when assembling your build for the arena: whether or not to put the two skills mentioned in the same combo. You guarantee 4 skills chain, however the final stun is not applied by the cc rules and in compensation you lose your main escape skill, because movement speed will not save you from taking cc. If you put in the other slot, the delay to switch from one to the other and click on the skill is not fast enough and you will be caught by the opponent's cc.

A little more about Revan arena

Normally to fit your combo you need to spend at least one dodge to decrease the space and avoid the first attack, if you try to use phantom crush now the chances of failing are extremely high. What forces you to take another dodge and from here is adaptive. Sometimes phantom crush works, sometimes it's better to use the dark shift first for a reengage with instant phantom.
At this point with a DK for example it is possible to dominate any class, they do nothing else. With a revan it is not possible.

Statistics and Ranking
Don't you find it interesting that in dungeons and world bosses you don't have a damage ranking?
Which classes are most in the top 500 of each server? percentage of each?

Final
just waiting to see if any corrective action will be taken or they will be sucking money from the players. Then I will ask Apple for a full refund.

I don't need to address you to get my money back if I feel hurt.

PS.: Sry for bad english.

2020-05-07 11:25
America
REST1720809
# 2
So true thx you
2020-05-08 02:28
America
Hans321
# 3

I can not understand. Raven is the only class that starts pvp already at a disadvantage needing to defend itself. Paladins start attacking, huntress, warriors, Giants ... Even DK if he shortens the distance quickly and uses his Forward Guard skill which has a great range, he can counter attack. The raven has nothing, she needs to be dancing, spending dodges to try to open a breach in ATTACK OPONENTE. Negligible!

2020-05-08 06:28
America
REST1720809
# 4
Did you saw raven on asia server? They offer us the ugly handicapped twin sister
2020-05-08 06:59
America
Hans321
# 5
Did you saw raven on korean server? They offer us the ugly handicapped twin sister
2020-05-08 06:59
America
Hans321
# 6

Yeah! Not only that.

There is a huge space on the screen that precedes pvp and I don't see which class I will fight against. So I lose precious seconds just to see who I'm going to fight against.

Meanwhile the staff is dreaming of entering the world of e-sports in a devastating way with the ramones and has not yet realized the total disinterest of the players in this boring and unbalanced pvp. Most players ignore it and those who do it are just for chests.

2020-05-08 11:52
America
REST1720809
# 7
/sad titan laugh
2020-05-11 19:39
America
Richo
# 8
Extremely sad Warrior laugh...
2020-05-25 19:13
Asia