[Black Desert Mobile Guide] How to play the game
# 1

When you get into the weeds looking at the most efficient way to do this or that and how to play the game "right" you are giving up the best parts of the game. Learning these things and playing the way you want is the only right way. This is the first mobile game I've ever really played, most are crappy stripped down versions of games I like but lack the polish and depth that other platforms have. Black Desert Mobile has done something that I didn't think I would see for many years but it's here now! You can play this game however you like, don't worry about what everyone says you should do. The only thing you should do is have fun. Arena fights are fun to learn and grow and always raise my pulse, win or lose. Ancient chambers are a blast with at least 2 other decent players. Node war, though I had to figure it out on the fly, was the most fun I've had on mobile in a PVP setting. Boss rushes above your CP are nail biters and can be very rewarding, though I have yet to get anything of note from boss rush missions. It's not about how you do it or if you're doing everything the same way as everyone else, it's also not about the loot. If you don't care it will drop like crazy. If you're having fun the rest just falls in place, I can't wait to see what the year brings. I want to learn korean so I can play the best version of the game. Use the forums to answer questions but don't let anyone tell you how to enjoy yourself.

2020-01-23 15:32
America
equinox1191