Twilight Hunt
# 1
Hi its LexíLorè im gonna share my tips on how to gain not just a rare item loot adding with EXP.

1st thing to do is you must prepare this stone of luck much preffer if red or a pink stone and also a ups to PEN or higher than PEN it is good to have that stone if you are in a lower tier cp is added depends on your ups and it may help to adventurer to farm.

2nd use the Blessed Potions or any Soup that may increase not just a exp and also to have a chance of drops selling items or rare items which is (Akhrads,Glyphs,Knots) it may give you craft items,equip and boosting stats loots.

3rd you must check the maps on what CP you preffer off i know a lot of adventurers are quitely new in the game but the thing is you must aim the cp's you want as a play for almost two years i know some of stuff was so hard to farm in a high cp state but as i play i keep boosting my cp's and sometimes i loot the specific want item on the specific cp's and also you must checks the maps on which item you want to loot like for example my CP's is 29k cp i must go to the area of East Valencia it may show the things of loots like akhrads,glyphs and many more and take note not all the red cp maps are applicable on you it make take long to kill the mobs than yours.

4th Gear up's gear may consider your CP take higher the higher CP's the more giving opportunity to hunt in a high ground it gives also percent exp and also gives you a high chance loots you must focus on this steps enhancing, resources,craft and restore these types of the game gives a player strong and people say once you are strong you are enevitable.

And last Enjoy the game is a long process according to Uncle Serbianco this game is way too long so enjoy and trust the progress on you also keep up on your friends or team up on guilds and
sharing toughts and idea. be socialized BDM not just a game it is a community that creates more history and memories for all adventurers around the globe so stay chill keep grinding and keep motivated (not just in a game but also in the real world).

So this is the part that i also know and i hope some of you may gain a information or idea on how to play BDM hope to see you in the game bye 🥰👋.

2022-07-13 07:15
Asia
OhMyMeЯcuRy