Abyysal or Primal Equipment
# 1
Has anyone ever got an abbysal or Primal Equipment from the world boss or kabulimiles because I have not received one till now and I have been playing this game for over an year now. Never even got a red equipment while grinding. Only once I got a orange main weapon while grinding that to was a single slot one. Imran why do they even show that they have these red plot available in these zones when we can't even find one single thing. Really loosing interest in the game 60 to 70 players who were in my friend list already quit this game. Don't even start me with some events which are only helping the top players there is not much a new player can grow when everything in this game is only supporting the top players. I mean come on guys if this keeps on you are gonna be a game of the past because there is a new game launching almost every month so people will jump ship rather than sooner....
2020-11-14 06:36
Asia
AryanSahay
# 2
This game not even reach 1 year from release date how gou can play this game more than 1 year ? And how you get 60 to 70 frie d list if the game have 50 max friend list ? Stop cfy like a baby with fake reason . For equipment you can craft it or buy from market
2020-11-15 09:43
Asia
Ireylia
# 3
Are you shitting me crying like a baby really did I come to you moron. First of if you know that how many friends reply are in my friend list you gotta know something everyday when I check to greet them in game it shows me how many players have not logged in for how many days. And I didn't remembering mentioning I am playing from last one year I mentioned I playing from almost one year. There is difference if you are really dumb enough to know the difference please don't comment on people messages. I genuinely was talking to other players no dumbs who are entitled Are only interested in bullying and commenting on other players game. Also this is not my first rodeo I have been playing games for quite sometime...
2020-11-15 19:46
Asia
AryanSahay
# 4
Read your post . You said you play this game over a year
2020-11-16 03:18
Asia
Ireylia
# 5
in the heidel server, someone got a primal from world boss the day of the update when primal released
2020-11-16 10:05
America
PillCosby
# 6
Yeah I’ve just saw someone got the primal glyphs 2 days ago
2020-11-19 22:10
America
Cheung
# 7
Wow what a witch...ignore that whale
2020-11-21 02:30
America