Knowledge not found !
# 1

Hey, 

Today I decided to carry out the erudite knowledge to gain FA, FD ..

But there are two knowledge which I absolutely do not find! I miss them to finish 100% the scholars category.
Can you help me ?
One is in the region of Balenos, it is called: Légend d'Edana. Anyone know where she is? There is to mark that it is in the Antique room except I search everywhere but I can not find it ...
The second is called the Watchtower Bridge and is located in the area of the neutral border. Impossible to find it too, any tips?

Sorry if the translations are bad, I'm French and I know that many will read this message in English ^^ Thank you ^^

Bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai décide de réaliser the connaisance érudits pour gagner des FA, FD.. Mais il y a deux connaisances que je ne trouve absolument pas..

Il me les manques pour finir à 100% la catégorie érudits..
Pouvez-vous m'aidez ?
Une se trouve dans la région de Balenos, elle s'appelle : Légende d'édana. Quelqu'un sais ou elle se trouve ? Il y a marquer qu'elle est dans la salle Antique hors j'ai fouiller partout mais je ne la trouve pas...
La deuxième s'appelle Pont de la tour de guet et se trouve dans la région de la zone de la frontiére neutre. Impossible la aussi de la trouver, des astuces ?

Merci de l'aide ^^

2020-05-08 09:59
Europe
Aфgïs
# 2
https://youtu.be/oD5DGiey-nA

you can find all knowledge in Balrnos this video.

I will upload tower one soon.

if it helps you, subscribe me please
2020-05-09 15:35
Asia
KaengBroTV
# 3

Thk's Activeee, if you have the other knowledge, can you help me ? <3 Tnk's ! ^^

2020-05-10 03:42
Europe
Aфgïs
# 4

I will uploading all Field knowledge, turn on the alarm ^^

2020-05-10 04:08
Asia
KaengBroTV
# 5

I suscribe and put the alarm on ! Tn'ks so much ! ^^

2020-05-12 02:08
Europe