Complaints about players that spend money
# 1
I am an older gamer (let's just say my first gaming system was the Atari lol) so I generally avoid arguments, console wars, and childish stuff. But I want to try and address this topic for younger players who might not understand how business works.
I see entirely too many people whining about players that spend money on the game vs f2p players. I think if you are a f2p player, you might forget that without players that spend money, there would be no games like BDM. Developers don't make games that cost millions to develop just for the hell of it. It's a business and as with any business, if no money is being made, the business will go away.
And as far as the game being P2W, I don't think it is. You may be able to progress faster by spending, but that is not the same as p2w. If you have played truly p2w games (gameloft or eyou games for example), you would understand the difference.
So don't knock paying players, they are what keeps the game going! I don't see any problem with someone supporting the developers of a game they like by spending money on the game.

2020-02-16 03:30
America
Sayains