It's an ultimatum.
# 1

Hi you all,good morning.

I'm playing this game since it started on mobile support and i played BD too. I think its an incredible game but it has too much problems that it must be repaired.

One of the main problems and the reason which make me write this thread is the low rate to obtaining orange stuff and so on.The low drop rate in general. I can't keep playing to a game that doesn't report to me any notion of progress. And I think the most important thing in a game is to bring players a progress ilusion to keep them playing.

I'll stop to play this game and i wont recommend anyone if this go on on this way. We are not coreans and we don't enjoy this ridicoulous hard pvm. I have to say that I LOVE PVM. Imagine how burn i am to write this. But in my 15 years gamer life i didn't play a game so ridiculous hard as this.

I'll play today for the last day. And I'll stop to play till these things are solved.For other hand, this game is so pay to win,but well if at least we could get any good stuff without paying...

2020-02-09 02:28
Europe
REST0399842
# 2
I'm farming in Cron castle for 2 weeks or more. I got 1 drop or 2 yellow ,no red . Playing like 16 hours per day(bsmode and afk ) . I feel the pain but thats the game and they will not change the game just because you don`t like these rates.

2020-02-09 08:50
Europe
惨殺Carnage
# 3
What do you expect from the developer? Because you're "unlucky" should he raise the drop rate for the whole game? 
Or should he give them equipment to compensate? Everyone who is not lucky comes to the forum to say what a stupid game it is,
that it is unplayable, that he is no longer interested in farming. The developers are often insulted. As greedy and horny for money. I honestly tell them they are just playing wrong. I was able to "BUY" my first mystic part after only 4 weeks.
The fact is that it took me 2 months to make my first drop. You can also easily reach the 3800 kk limit with the Epic Grunil Set.
Where the farms share for mysticism becomes pretty easy. There are always events with a higher drop rate.
The latest updates were practically thrown after the accessory. Do you think you are the only one who is unlucky?
Ask your guild members. You will see that many of them are standing on a step with them. The forum is there to get help with questions, make suggestions, or to get together with players.
It is not there to get upset and scream mimimi. No developer in the world would go into that.

2020-02-09 09:05
Europe
REST0431337
# 4
If they just give you the gear easily what’s the point of playing ? If you truly have 15 years of gaming experience you would know that since wow got popularized the idea of easy gear welfare epics is mainstream. It is refreshing to play a game with actually difficulty and not just face roll , que up free gear content
2020-02-13 15:36
America
REST0262870
# 5

You both repeat with me: ''I won't inherit the business although i lick the owner's ass''.

You like the actual way of playing?So shut up and go away dudes. It's not my problem if you both like the actual playmode. I PERSONALLY CHECKED THAT WEEK BY WEEK THIS IS EMPTIER.I could see on my guild and in farming/grinding spots arround the game.And,please, be serious and don't take us for idiots because everyone knows this is a pay to win game since minute 1.

2020-02-14 02:05
Europe
REST0399842