ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME
# 1
Deleted by the writer.
# 2

Uhm bad luck ? XD they dont have to do anything, they can even resett or band you when they want. =)

2020-02-04 05:20
Europe
Ragnarsson
# 3

Bro, relax a little, I'll tell you how these "events" work. What they do is reduce the overall likelihood of a good yellow or orange item occuring overall, then apply their "special bonus". The end result is perhaps a slightly higher chance to get something decent.

For example, lets say you had a 5% chance originally. What they will do is cut that to, say, 3 or 4%, then apply their "bonus", which, even if it is at 200%, only increases your chance to 6 or 8% total, for not much of an improvement overall.

I'm in America, on Mediah server, and there is no great storm of yellows and oranges raining down. In fact the rate of display hasn't changed much at all.

Just keep focused on grinding, you'll get what you want eventually. ;)

2020-02-04 06:10
America
REST1276154
# 4
But i didn't do anything
2020-02-04 06:19
Asia
Tsaindorcus
# 5
Nyrikki you are missing his point he like other ppl one in my guild spent 35, 000 shakatu coins and got nothing like 2 yellows in 35000 coin was over 100 boss rushes then the next day they increased the chances only after decreasing the chances the last time they were increased no one can keep track of when they are doing this mostly because they don't tell us they are doing it cause if they had told us they were going to be increasing the chances at better gear ppl like the author of this thread would have held onto their coins for 1 more day rather than blow through them all trying to get something at super low rates
2020-02-04 13:11
America
REST0075668