Nerf AM and ty for this game..goodbye BDM
# 1

frigid 11s? why not delete this job!!!

2020-12-16 02:00
Asia
JayBriellè
# 2
Someone as you should quit this game ASAP..
I did not hear that you complained when AM was overbuffed, untouchible in hands of enyone who posses brain cells.. You have over 20 classes in game, some very powerfull, as Zerk, Phantasma, Hash, Huntress, even VK, now Raven.. And you glued on most op and brainded class, like insect on lightbulb, and you now cry, when it becomes more fair for rest of the players..
2020-12-16 03:45
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 3

it's up to you ... but keep in mind that AM has been nerfed more than 3 times just to reduce its OP, does that not show the weakness of the abyss? why not upgrade another class? so that it is balanced

2020-12-16 14:22
Asia
JayBriellè
# 4
Its not weakness, you dont understand capitalism.
They owerbuffed it to make profit from reroling, they nerfed it to make place for new classes, overpowered, but not broken as AM, to make profit on them. Sure, they wanted to be more fair, but that was secondari priority. And no, buffing other classes on AM level is wrond cause two reasons - cannot make profit and making all classes unkillable as AM fill rip all fun from game and make it broken. So its lost investment. I hope you finally realise how things work.
2020-12-17 01:30
Europe
Jastrebcici
# 5

lol 3 sec increase in cd and 1 sec less for the duration is such a big deal? i didnt even realise this until someone kept crying on chat and found out that the patchnotes got updated. i dont see any changes in my performance on pve and pvp.

PATHETIC... we endured far worst that just a series of nerfs on a single skill specially the pre-buff days. im starting to think that the op just facerolled to AM cause the class became overpowered.

im a witch >AM main since day 1 btw.

2020-12-19 02:40
Asia
koyagerger
# 6

Thaks PA for frigid 8s ...ty2 ^^ :3

2020-12-23 05:52
Asia
JayBriellè