Gladiators need more reliable attacks.
# 1
so Gladiator's charging thrust doesnt work against bererker, titan, wind walker, stryker, hashashin, paladin, reaper, rayvns. Neither does shield charge due to all their super armors and stuff. The only thing gladiator have that works reliably is Take Down and even that doesnt work against hashashin and strykers. The other fact is that if we are getting bombarded by their quick attacks and it won't allow me to activate Take Down which is one of our attacks that has super armor on it. Charging thrust is the only attack that allows us to shorten the animation time on our slow attacks it is also the second attack that has super armor. Its unreliable and when we finally get to the end of the run it hits but no stun they evade then come back after us and there is nothing else to do but evade. Against certain classes I have to curve charging thrust and if I curved too much it fizzles leaving me in the middle just standing there. Then I have to evade because on a face to face battle gladiators lose to all classes because their attacks are too slow. I lost 5 games to Strykers not once did I win. Their was one just spaming his forward guard and invincible attack. I tried shield charging him in response but it didn't work I got spin kicked to the ground and lights out. Its like them and hashashins can just spam auto attack and when there super armors are used up just run away then get into it because those abilities have short cool downs. Gladiators super armor attacks do very little damage its just so that we can get the oppent on the ground so our slow attacks can hit.
2020-10-12 20:13
America
Valoron