FCK RNG!
# 1
THIS STUPID GAME SHOULD FIX THE % THINGS INSIDE THIS GAME! AWAKEN ENHANCEMENT IS SO FRUSTRATING THAT IT MAKES PLAYER QUIT!!!! STUPID LOGIC! ENHANCEMENT = DOWNGRADE IN THIS GAME! WHAT A TRASH!
2020-09-14 00:35
Asia
TheClone0017
# 2
I hope they’ll fix it asap..because it’s kinda frustrating tbh. My cp is stuck because of it
2020-09-14 06:55
Asia
Camb
# 3

Unless your talking about going from PEN to HEX your simply not trying hard enough. 5 is simple to get nowadays tbh 

2020-09-14 07:06
America
Callaway
# 4

@Callaway

In what universe is 7.5% easy to get? I have seen tons of pristines wasted only to go from +40 to +40. And with no events that offer materials for Pristines, with the exorbitant prizes of Valks, it is nowhere near easy. UNLESS you get lucky. With luck, EVERYTHING is easy.

Oh wait - in the world of whalers, everything is easy. I forgot.

2020-09-14 17:45
Asia
Kamysylvan
# 5

@Kamysylvan

Let me start with im far from a whale, in fact.. im a $10.00 bill from being f2p. So "being a whale" has nothing to do with it. And im sorry to inform you but youre doing it wrong or something, I have full PEN on my main and like 8 random grunils/livertos all TET/PEN on alts. You just have to know how to do it and have a little bit of luck on your side.

(40+)-I - NO SCROLLS, WING IT

I-II - SAME, NO SCROLLS.. WING IT

II-III - 10% VALK SCROLL

III-IV - 50% VALK SCROLL (WAIT 1-3 DAYS BEFORE TRYING)

IV-V - 50 VALK SCROLL (WAIT 2-4 DAYS BEFORE TRYING)

So in the nicest way possible, take your toxic a$$ elsewhere with ya "you spending money" comments :)

2020-09-15 09:50
America
Callaway