WHY NERF MERCHANTRY TOT SCROLL??!!
# 1
first of all i waited 8 days to proof my point so its not bs and i checked with many guildmates about this. merchantry is boring enough for us to do with so many things in the game, the only motivation for us to merchantry right now is TOT scroll exchange with 200 rapport town. Extra TOT scroll we can do 3 runs of TOT a day and i think its quite fair for players that spent like 1 hour to do the most boring thing in the game. After the latest title update for some reasons its harder to find TOT in merchantry, i just dont understand why PA nerf something good and rewarding, merchantry is boring and i think people that tryhard and do it should get rewarded by doing it. Also what the hell happen to ranked arena, last month is good why have to change it????
2020-09-08 20:19
Asia
dododada
# 2

Your answer is a simple one.. Too many people realized spending 1.4b silver will rapport them to 200 in 3 towns (perfect for a single run) and were recieving anywhere from 2-6 scrolls every 2 days. Therotically that seems amazing to us but in PA reality that is months and months ahead of where the average mercher should be at. Therefore a nerf in "drop rates" was needed in Pearl Abyss' eyes to slow the "speeders" down.

I do agree tho, something that takes 1.4b to "start" achieving, should not just simply be nerfed without warning.

2020-09-09 11:39
America
Callaway