Server died congratulations BP
# 1
you were warned about this and chose to ignore us do many players have quit recently and don't think for one minute it's just because of the upgrade patch.

Ask any player still hanging on it's because in the global version drop rates are so much lower than the KR version. People are sick of grinding with no reward I've personally killed over 400.000.000 mobs and never got a red item that's not fun at all.

Its also been mentioned by various YouTube's that they have also left global to go play the KR version since the reward for grind is much better and rates are way higher.

The western market is not a cash cow and the sooner you realise that the better, I'm pretty sure your see massive declining in your login numbers this week and next.

I mean why Is red item rate so low you don't gain anymore money from this except pissing off the community for not being rewarded for there time of playing?

Black pearls are a joke as well explained to me how people are ment to get enough to buy orange accs that cost 3-5k bps each??

When shakatu acc is released it will be gold coins so yet again black.pearls will be redundant since people will be spamming coins. This whole business model is a complete joke for the western market.

Sort it out or lose the rest of us hanging on for the awaking patch
2020-04-27 06:16
Europe
Flexecute
# 2
I was just discussing this with 85% of my flist which is filled with pre reg player have quit most are 2 months no shows I have to say that is absolutely retarded and his to show just because we all have invested so much does not mean we won't uninstall and I thought the players were toxic....these devs and the plants yes plants as in ppl shown favor or payed to play i.e raise the CP bar to encourage spending are also the same ppl that keep popping up on ur screen cause of another red drop are knowingly tampering with pre set rates and to be honest we are all fools for continuing to fill there pockets with our money
2020-07-17 16:10
America
Pubbish1