Why ar you making this game harder for us ?
# 1

Why is everything in this iliteration of BDM harder ?

Why is every item heavier while we have less inv. space and weight ?

Why ar all the drops lower , all the rewards lower , everything is harder to do in here , from leveling to the cash shop prices.

Here's an example of you making the game harder .make it harder wont you

2020-03-29 08:56
Europe
REST1548619
# 2

Hmm, for what I know.. it was the same in KR version.. and later on stuff where buffed, from attack on skills to drop rate, as game progressed devs added aloot of new stuff and increased some points to help people level up faster and make money :) 

2020-03-29 12:39
Europe
Syns
# 3
Ow the is game is not giving the best experience to play. Why are you making this game harder for GLOBAL SERVER. EVEN the RNG. GIVE US THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE FOR THIS GAME DEVS NOT FRUSTRATION ,from Dandelion Server
2020-03-29 15:33
Asia
丂卄丨乇几亗
# 4

its same since launch , predatory and lame they just steal money . damn i want my money back from 4 monthz ago i didnt know the game will be so sh*tty :(

korea OP classes are nerfed here , game is broken and they just nerf and break gameplay each week . everyone forgot the drops "accidental" nerf and  they "accidently" added 10 new pearl items in pearl store to cover all that rare drops ? they said accident and took a week to "fix"  .... liez over and over , nothing new.

i quit for a year , maibe in 2021 game will be playable .

2020-03-31 12:35
Europe
REST1641968