Pearl Abyss vs VeniVidiVici
# 1

Hello there,

First of all, I've tried to search for a related post on this website but I couldn't find one related to the subject. And that is a big surprise, because I can bet there's a lot of people upset about it. I could take a guess to say everyone playing on Delphe, unless in VeniVidiVici guild.. oh wait, I mean GUILDS!!

I joined this game in early January and progressively started to learn and get used to the idea that the P2W part of the game is strongly implemented, you guys did a great job implementing all those features that keep bringing money to you. And that's ok I guess, it's a business after all.

And naturally, if there are enough guys willing to pay a lot in order to enjoy the game, that's just it, everyone should accept that and still play the game for all the other features that make it so enjoyable..

I mean there is SO  much to do in this game, so many possibilities.. so what if some guys are more powerful than others.. let them play in their own way at a higher pace, there is still so much to compete for remaining to the less "hardcore" players.

If you not have yet realized I'm being sarcastic here, it's about time I should tell you I am. You guys may bring as much updates and new content you want, it just cannot balance the fact that your game system is being ridiculed by a certain "family" of players.

I will be more specific:

1. In what manual of programming or game designing they say it's OK to have 2 guilds with THE SAME NAME? The game has a lot of bugs and it's rather normal, but this one.. come on :)
  2. Who do you think will be happy to still play the game and enjoy its great PVP content diversity (not) after seeing a BIG message announcing that there are THREE VeniVidiVici guilds bidding on the same castle? I mean.. at least give us some suspense, come with a betting event or something.. (sarcasm again)

The Node War system (let aside its poor user experience and limited fight options) is broken enough and allows dirty alliances (I just don't understand ppl who do this, but I guess it's the same principle of "if system allows it, why not?").

So it's normal for players to want more than that, the better parts of the great PVP experience you guys implemented.. but wait? How many players will actually get to even see how a castle looks like, in game??

So, unless VeniVidiVici core is formed by Pearl Abyss development team, you guys are doing a really poor job at keeping this game at a decent level of enjoyment and fair play. I don't want to believe that you guys just ignore all these, or your development team cannot come with a decent solution to limit all this system abuse. If that would be the case, I suggest you use a part of VV money to hire better devs ;)

I've seen this guy already pointed out very well some things that make this game really hard to get along with, I'm not gonna start here myself with complaining about the gear drop rate etc.:

https://forum.world.blackdesertm.com/Board/Detail?boardNo=14&contentNo=10643&pageNo=1

I've just pointed out myself some of the facts that I think make PVP experience becoming more an more annoying. For the ones who can live with all the other reasons of frustration, if they care about PVP, that will be the decisive factor in their decision of game uninstalling. Unless of course they accept to join one of the 50 VVV guilds that might exist at some point.

Come on Pearl Abyss, do something smart about this while there's still time. Give everyone a chance to enjoy the game.

Q: Maybe you could create a "quarantine" special server named VVV? Just kidding.. or am I?

Thanks.

2020-03-14 09:29
Europe
GreenAlice
# 2

Yes, too much donat in this game. Its became to unbalanced, there are a precipice between the players

2020-03-14 15:32
Europe
REST0656346
# 3

I really dont know how a Dev can accept from people to create 3 guilds with exactly the same name. I  mean, even if we try searching this guild from the guild panel it returns no guilds with this name. I can accept bugs, i can accept donates (since the Devs payed so much money to create this game so they have to get some income from somewhere to maintain it) but i CANNOT accept a guild (or 3 guilds with exactly the same name) rule the server. I mean how many possibilities will be to other guilds to attack their Castle if their other 2 guilds always overbid it??? And even if one of their guilds lose the bid, the other 2 will be allianced to vanish the attacker. Devs should act wisely and quickly before those guilds ruin the game. Lets remember why BDO died and then it got remastered! Oh wait! It was RedDawn which was doing exactly what VeniVidiVici does now on BDM! There will always be a guild on top, but let it be a Top Guild  FAIRLY!

2020-03-16 06:33
Europe
Ankhira